Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Someday Out of the Blue

First off, thank you for your kind words on my last post, everyone. ;___; You're so sweet.


Secondly, I got to talk to Grandpa today. I was told he's really weak now so I decided to call my Grandma and ask her if he even wanted visitors anymore... I was really anxious about that because I haven't seen him for a long time and I was scared he'd go without me having another chance to talk to him... But much to my surprise, Grandpa picked up when I called! Looks like I had listed his and Grandma's numbers under wrong names lol.

Anyways, we talked for some 30 minutes before, and he sounded really happy to hear from me and was acting tougher and stronger than he probably was, even going as far as saying, "Just a little bit of rest and I'll be perfectly fine!", which almost made me cry because it's just so like him to want to appear strong until the end. ;__; Anyways, talking to him made me feel indefinitely better. Even though that doesn't lessen the pain of losing him, it's easier to face it now. I'll be trying to go and see him before the end, but distance makes it difficult... We talked about my studies and me going to Japan in December and he assured me he has everything he needs right there...


So after the call I wept a little but eventually felt so much better compared to the last few days that I even got up and did a little bit of photoshooting.

Finally got to show off my new hat ♥ And yeah, I've really fallen for photoshopping lately...


On a brighter note, then... my blog now has 50 readers. :o That may sound like a puny little number to you, but it's huge to me! I'm amazed and extremely flattered that so many people find my life/photos worth following. ;__; ♥

So the question is: what to do now? I don't really believe in giveaways... though that's probably just my vanity speaking and saying I don't want to feel like I have to bribe people to read my blog. o__o I might very well do one later, but not now. What then? I have no idea, so if you do, please voice it! I guess I could do a q&a sort of thing, but on the other hand you can ask me questions whenever you want and I don't know if there's that much to ask about me... O___o'


As for comments, you may have already noticed that I started using this Disqus thing in the hopes of being able to reply to your comments right here. (Though I have never received any notification of the replies my comments have gotten so I don't know if it's of any actual use.) What bothers me is that I didn't know it would wipe out all my previous comments! I guess it's kinda logical, but I'm still pissed off it didn't warn me... TT_TT So comment a lot to replace the lost ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment