Wednesday, February 23, 2011

[no subject]

Maaaaaan, I'm so sick X____x My fever is currently pretty low but I still feel all shaky and achy... so since I don't really have the energy to do much but couldn't stand just lying on the couch anymore, I figured I'd drop by to post these and then go back to doing nothing.


A simple but warm everyday outfit for school on a freezing day - I tried to layer things so it wouldn't show. It was -25 degrees ;___;


What I wore to Leijo's b-day party last Friday. I really liked this outfit - the wet-look jacket had just arrived the very same morning, and it fit me perfectly. Too bad the webcam pretty much swallowed my lashes, but oh well - you know I was wearing them, anyway. :D

Ok, my head's beginning to hurt so much that I think I'll just head back to the couch now. See you guys later, when I feel a bit more alive... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment