Friday, December 24, 2010

'cause i'm leaving on a jet plane


Merry Christmas, everyone! ♥ I'm not gonna spend my Christmas Eve blogging, so just two pics of how I'm looking today~

The bad thing about my fringe is that it totally covers my brows and, in poses like this, my lashes. D:


And then, because it now seems our flights will indeed be departing (and on schedule, even!), a couple of photos from my last trip to Tokyo in 2009. (I count that trip as the beginning of my "gyaru" phase, even though it was only months later that I even heard the word "gyaru" for the first time. My friends were doing it and I just tried to copy them because it looked cool. :D It's so awesome going back there actually knowing the brands they sell in Shibuya109, for example lol XD)

Me & my partner-in-crime, Maria






& the best of our purikura shots back then. ♥


Anyways, since I doubt I'll be blogging before leaving, have a sweet, peaceful Christmas with your loved ones, and in case I don't get to post again before the 31st, happy New Year as well! See you guys next year! ♥

xxxx Henna

ps. finally changed my layout - it's actually one of the ready-made ones blogspot offered, I just modeled and added the header. Not too girly or flowery, but I really like it, and lately, my life hasn't been about girly and flowery anyway. :3 Besides, the black and white theme seems like a trademark thing to me. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment