Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Alrighty! A new fancy layout, a home-made header by yours truly that looks good at least on my own laptop, 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep and hilarious dreams, 200 pages of Lord of the Rings, several cups of tea... that about sums up my day.

Looking TERRIBLE, though. Grow, hair, grow... Yeah, I liked my new bangs for approximately 24 hours. Now I despise them. :D In two weeks, I'll love them again, and in other two, I'll start hating them for being so long. Yeah, I know myself.

English today, huh? I really can't decide if I prefer English or Finnish in blogging. English can be more expressive, but it's not my first language so I can't get as creative with it as with Finnish. So I suppose you'll be at the mercy of my whims... and occasional bad grammar! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment